- The platform has been planned for major improvement and will remain unavailable for customers. Customers have been provided with the option to withdraw the funds from our platform.
We encourage you to stay updated by subscribing to this status page and expect notification via email once the platform becomes available.
Please follow the below steps to complete funds withdrawal:
1. Visit https://funds.nauticus.exchange/
2. Enter your Nauticus registered email address
3. Visit your mailbox for a verification link
4. You will be brought to a new page displaying your balances.
5. Your Nauticus account balance will be shown
6. Please input your desired withdrawal destination address and click “Submit”. For safety purposes, submitting withdrawal address is permanent, you cannot change the address once you have submitted.
7. For your reference, a no-reply confirmation email detailing your withdrawal request will be sent upon submission of the destination address, please check your inbox and spam folders. Standard withdrawal fees apply
8. Withdrawals requests undergo a review process and are processed during Australian business hours only
9. Once you have completed submission, a confirmation email detailing the withdrawal amount, asset, and address will be sent to you.
10. If you believe you have made any mistakes or the information is inaccurate relating to this portal, please contact email@example.com
. For all other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
11. NOTE: NTS withdrawals are not yet available due to planned burn and restrictions to be applied. IEO customers may choose to a trade reversal for your IEO to be refunded.
Aug 28, 13:06 AEST