Maintenance has been postponed - an update regarding the state of maintenance will be released shortly.
May 25, 02:17 AEST
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
May 24, 23:30 AEST
The exchange will be undergoing major upgrades across the board - upgrades will be applied to every component.
The downtime for this maintenance has been provisionally set for a 16-hour window.
During this time all exchange actions will be unavailable, deposits will be processed once the exchange comes back online.
- Threading model has been revised, delivering performance gains across the board.
- Reboot sequence has been revised, and is now a fraction of the previous time.
- Support for higher decimal precision.
- Memory footprint has been greatly reduced.
- Email service has been refactored, enabling more dynamic controls over the email service.
- Additional coin capabilities.
- Concurrent connection capacity has been increased by 200%+.
- Authentication flow has been revised.
- All order API calls have been revised.
- More granular controls around markets.
May 20, 15:58 AEST